Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice to have another bathroom?

Things I get a lot: "Where did you go?"

    "Why aren't you posting?"

        "How's the bathroom?"



Okay, rub it in. That's fine, I deserve it. I also see that it's been two months since I posted with nary an update. "Well, then," you might say, "the bathroom must be finished and beautiful!"

Oh, nay nay, I say. Nay, nay, nay. :(

We did get word back from the city that they do not do variances for the work we want to do. If we were replacing an existing fixture, then they'd allow it if it was workable under previous code. However, if you're gutting and re-doing, then you have to do it to current code.

We're about to spend a bunch of money on one of three or so options. Updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment